Friday, December 6, 2013

Catching Fire

The anticipated release of the newest movie in the Hunger Game series was "Catching Fire" and was very anticipated by everyone who read the series. I initially went to go watch the movie with my girlfriend on the opening night at an earlier show so I knew it wouldn't get to crowded. After the first movie in the Hunger Games starring Jennifer Lawrence as the main character Katniss Everdeen the critics arose as many other movies. The fans of the series emerged and discussed on how they liked the movie and disliked it as well. Some parts were left out in the movie and many people did not like how there wash't any violence included int eh actual movie but in general the movie was a big success. This had set -up the 2nd movie in Catching Fire in which previously I said I went to opening night. The movie was phenomenal in my opinion and was interesting because of the fact that they included some of the details i didn't think they would. I don't want to write about it just in case someone who is reading this wants to actually go watch the movie later on. But in all the movie was all I expected and I believe many fans who criticized the first movie were satisfied with the movie. The excitement in every moment and the twists and turns of the movie really had you jumping out of your seats and make your face go in awe. But as I said I don't want to give out any crucial details about the movie but I believe if anyone who hasn't seen the movie should definitely go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment